BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 3, 2009

Splash of Green



I am so addicted to green for some reason....I must use it almost everyday....I think it just makes me feel a little better for some reason.

Here is what I used today:
Eyes:

Primer
Lid Fyrinnae  cup cake sprinkles
Crease  Aromaleigh Hemplock from the Spring Solstice Collection
Highlight  Aromaleigh Diamanda
Black liner on top lash line
Bottom lash line is Aromaleigh Severina
I dusted the eye with a little Aromaleigh White Wedding to give some sparkle
Revlons black mascara

Face:

Meow foundation in Pampered Puss 3-Naughty Mau
Aromaleigh #6 concealer
Fyrinnae Finishing powder
Mac Sweetness Blush
Mac Bronzer down bridge of nose
Lips Mac Style Minx gloss from the Heatherette Collection

I got my brows waxed yesterday and she was actually impressed that I kept a pretty good shape by plucking...I normally can't even see what I am doing so I am amazed....

I want an opinion on the foundation........I have been wearing a different foundation everyday since I started posting.....Which foundation does everyone like the best....I want to know which one I should be wearing.....

I also have a shadow coming from Lime Crime Cosmetics that I can't wait to try and review and also a blush from Aromaleigh called verve which I know everyone has tried....Can't wait to receive.....Your comments are welcome.....Have a good one!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Cupcake Sprinkles! It's so cute!

    Naughty Mau looks really nice on you.

    One thing that can help to tell how well foundations match you is to take pictures outside in direct sunlight, getting your face and neck in the direct sunlight, to see how well the foundation matches your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phyrra!!!!! I really love cupcake sprinkles....I tried to look at my foundation outside in the car today...It is so windy and it has been either snowing or raining....I think that this foundation looks the best...I was going to order some more samples...I do have this in the munchkin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in these colors. I've been feeling the "greens" lately myself. Must be the weather - hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Robyn and thanks so much...Aren't greens fun!!!! I actually have been loving them since xmas time and I can't seem to get away from them....There seems to be a lot of really nice greens this yr and last.....

    ReplyDelete